What timezone are these stats recorded in? Knowledge Base › Statistics
You can have your stats recorded in whatever timezone you like! To change the timezone your stats are being recorded in simply follow these steps.
1. Login to your account
2. Click the installation and configuration icon beside your project name
3. Click the 'edit settings' link
4. Chooze your timezone from the drop down list.
Note: We only list the timezones that are relevant for the country you have listed in your profile. If you want to use a timezone from another country you will have to update your profile to use that country.
Search Knowledge BaseForum Search
- Why are the stats different to my server log analysis?
- Who has access to view my stats?
- What is a landing page in the keyword stats?
- What timezone are these stats recorded in?
- Is it possible to exports the stats as a CSV or Excel file?
- There are pages recorded in my stats that do not exist on my website - pages from other websites and pages from people's hard disks like file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Jim/My%20Documents/ Gallery.htm - why?
- How is 'Paid Traffic' determined?
- What does "no referring link" mean?
- The unique visitor/returing visitor counts are a little off.
- Why do I not get keyword stats even though I know I am getting referrals from search engines?
- How do I view these real-time stats and visitors?
- Why is data showing up for "Week 53" in my stats? Aren't there only 52 weeks in the year?
- Why am I getting so many zero second visits? How can someone visit for zero seconds?
- Help! Strange pages are showing up in my stats!
- What is the security code?
- What are Exit Links?
- What does #1 mean?