Do you reserve the right to share my email addresses or my clients' site users' email addresses with third parties? Knowledge Base › General
We 100% absolutely do not. Your personal and private data is kept private. We will not share it with any third parties. And we have no way of getting your website users' email addresses, but if we did we still wouldn't share it with any third parties. We keep the overheads of this site to a minimum and manage to operate it free of charge because of our generous advertisers on the StatCounter website only - not yours.
Search Knowledge BaseForum Search
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I use Custom Tags?
- Can I alter the StatCounter code?
- What happens when my log file is full - does StatCounter stop tracking?
- Do you reserve the right to share my email addresses or my clients' site users' email addresses with third parties?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- Why is this service free?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- How do I close my account?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- How do I make my counter invisible?
- What is log? What do you mean by logsize?
- Why is my log still at 100 if the "free" log-size is 500?
- How do I delete a project?
- How do I enable cookies in my browser?